As a scuba diver you’ll travel to wonderful and exotic locations to immerse yourself in a country both above AND below the waves.
Our groups are about experiencing EVERYTHING a destination has to offer…
The ocean, the people, the food, the culture, the landscape, the wildlife, and any other interesting and exciting aspect there is to explore!
- Dive with millions of fish on a coral reef
- Scream down a zip line in the jungle
- Whitewater raft down a raging river
- Drift through underwater canyons
- Ride horses down the beach
- Hike through the rainforest
- Barter at the local markets
- Explore ancient ruins
- Surf a cool wave
In between the incredible adventures around the globe, we find lots of time short dive getaways, too. Many weekends from April to October you’ll find our groups on checking out the fish-filled clear water quarries in Illinois or heading to other domestic diving locations for a long weekend of diving, seafood, and relaxing in a hammock.
Pick an adventure and join us!
2020 – Check Back for New Trips
- Curacao – February 15-22, 2020
- Cayman Brac – July 11 – 18, 2020
- Bahamas – Juliet Schooner Sailing & Diving – October 3-9, 2020
- Bahamas – Juliet Schooner Sailing and Diving – October 24-30, 2020 (Full)
- St Lucia
- Philippine Islands
- Truk (Chuuk) Lagoon
- Galapagos Island
- The Great Lakes
- Grand Cayman
- Florida Keys
- Carriacou and Grenada
- Roatan and Utila