As a scuba diver you’ll travel to wonderful and exotic locations to immerse yourself in a country both above AND below the waves.
Our groups are about experiencing EVERYTHING a destination has to offer…
The ocean, the people, the food, the culture, the landscape, the wildlife, and any other interesting and exciting aspect there is to explore!
- Dive with millions of fish on a coral reef
- Scream down a zip line in the jungle
- Whitewater raft down a raging river
- Drift through underwater canyons
- Ride horses down the beach
- Hike through the rainforest
- Barter at the local markets
- Explore ancient ruins
- Surf a cool wave
In between the incredible adventures around the globe, we find lots of time short dive getaways, too. Every other weekend from April to October you’ll find our groups on Ozark houseboat dive trips, checking out the fish-filled clear water quarries in Illinois, or heading down to Cozumel for a long weekend of diving, seafood, and relaxing in a hammock.
Pick an adventure and join us!
2019 – Check Back for Details
- Fiji – The Garden Island of Taveuni – March 7-17, 2019
- Grand Cayman – June 22-29, 2019
- Turks and Caicos Liveaboard Diving – November 2–9, 2019
- Atlantis Puerto Galera Resort – Puerto Galera Phillipines – March 2018
- Belize – June 23 – 30, 2018
- Florida Keys – Islamorada – August 15 – 20, 2018
- St Lucia – October 20-27, 2018
- Grand Cayman
- Carriacou and Grenada
- St Lucia
- The Great Lakes