Fiji’s third largest island is known as the Garden Island for good reason: Lush jungle, gorgeous beaches, secluded waterfalls and abundant wildlife make Taveuni an eco-tourist’s dream. With the Bouma National Heritage Park making up more than a third of the island, and an extensive marine park at Waitabu – home to world-renowned dive sites such as Eel Reef and the Great White Wall – Taveuni is the place to go if you want to immerse yourself in nature.
We will be vacationing at the award-winning Garden Island Resort which is renowned for the professional and friendly dive operation, ocean front rooms with breath taking views, wonderful staff and gorgeous lush tropical surroundings located on Taveuni, Fiji.
DIVE THE RAINBOW REEF
Fed by the nutrient-rich waters that flow through the Somosomo Straits, Taveuni’s Rainbow Reef is home to one of the world’s greatest displays of soft coral. With over 1000 species of fish and several hundred types of corals and sponges blooming with flower-like beauty it will have you aching to discover the wondrous, alien world beneath the waves.
Whether you crave the adrenalin of a heart-pumping shark dive, are keen to explore infamous sites like the ‘Great White Wall’, or logging your next dive adventure, we promise that diving in Fiji is well-worth the trip. We will be visiting in the warm season where water temperatures can reach a comfortable 86⁰F. Nutrient laden run-off and plankton blooms off the two main islands attracts larger plankton-feeding whales and majestic manta rays.
This Trip of a Lifetime Includes:
- 10 nights’ accommodations in an Ocean View (Upstairs w/balcony) or upgrade to an Oceanfront (Downstairs)
- A refreshing welcome drink
- Daily cooked breakfast, 2-course lunch and 3-course dinner
- Afternoon coffee/tea and fresh baked goodies
- 7 days of 2-tank daily boat dives with refreshments
- 5 days of 1-tank afternoon dives
- Shore diving during shop hours
- Free use of kayaks
- FREE WIFI
- Free Cultural Night with Lovo Feast and Meke dance performance
- Round-trip private ground transfers to/from the resort to Taveuni airport
- Marine Park Fees
- Land Excursions
- Air Travel to LAX
- Air Travel to Fiji and Taveuni